Friday, October 2, 2009

End of School

Well, after many long, boring years, school is finally over. And while it seems I've been waiting for this moment ever since I got into high school, it only feels weird now that I've reached it. The last 2 years have been some of the best I've ever had and there are so many people that I'm going to miss now that there's no more school.

But I suppose all things must come to an end and that something new will begin. I have made some close friends that I know I'll keep in touch with. I have a sweet band and a decent job. And I finally have too much time on my hands to do a lot of the things I couldn't find time for before. I'll obviously fall out of contact with some people and I hate that I'm only starting to get to know people now, when it's too late, but I guess that's just the way it has to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment