I have seen you die a thousand times
And I have seen your eyes when the sunrise shines
We don't need nobody to tell us why
Cause we're just making this up on the fly
We'll watch the shadows while they last
Our time together baby has gone too fast
How I'll miss you when you're gone too soon
I'll spend my nights dreaming that it's my time too
Now you tell me that you're not alone
That there's a god out there he never left the phone
But I can doubt it now
And I still doubt it now
And I still doubt it now
And I still doubt it now
And I still doubt it now
And I still doubt it now
Why'd you leave me here with all this pain?
I spend my days outside it always seems to rain
I always wonder would it have been the same
If I did different I don't like this game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment