The Sons of Anarchy is a current ongoing music project that me and 3 friends are working on. We have no genre yet although we all come from different backgrounds (Leo old school rock, Craggles alternative, Waterhouse metal/screamo and me punk) so it will end up sounding sweet.
We're writing songs now and have one that is mostly finished. It's working name is Wayward Angel but that might change if we can find something better. Other then that we're waiting to put it all together.
It's the reason I've started this blog and assuming we make it to some kind of big this will become the official blog for anything Sons related. I'll update it with lyrics, gigs and what's happening with the band. It'll be our own little Charming.
Expect updates soon. School finishes soon and we'll be able to focus mostly all our time into this so there'll be lots of stuff happening.
Anyway, from the ears to the eyes to the mind I'm out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment