Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Driving Test

Tomorrow I go for my Ps. For anyone who doesn't know what these are, they're basically a pass for teenagers like me to do crazy shit on the road. Ok, not really, but you get the idea.

What I find incredible is the amount of bullshit that goes into this driving test because, like, it's not obvious enough I know how to drive after you forced me to do 120 hours of it. But still let's take these kids through a weird little test to see if they do the things that nobody else with their licence does. Genius.

What is really needed is some kind of common sense test. Anyone that is retarded would therefore not get a licence.

I mean, situation; I'm trying to turn right. Instead of doing the obvious, safe and legal thing to do (which would be overtaking me on my left side because, well, i'm just not turning that way today) this idiot decides to undercut and overtake me on the right. Brilliant.

I understand this could eventually be a real situation for me (OMG I MADE THAT UP???) but honestly, why the fuck is anyone who's stupid enough to do something like that even allowed to drive? Keeping roads safe doesn't start with teaching the kids it starts with keeping stupid people off them. But then without stupid people would life even be fun?

From the ears to the eyes to the mind to whatever I want. Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment