I suppose I should start with something like this. I have no idea what I'm going to be using this for or even if anyone will be bothered to follow it but what the hell. I'm constantly bored and this will help to relieve the stress. I guess.
Anyway, from the ears to the eyes to the minds, please enjoy whatever the hell I decide to write up here.
Oh yeah, I have a disclaimer; If you're offended or you don't like what I write don't try and contact me and inform me of this fact. Chances are, and I'll admit they're pretty damn high, that I'd care more about hearing what your shit looks like then your opinion of me or anything I write. Save it for your wives club, confession or wherever else ignorant, small minded people go to release the crap that builds up in their minds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment